Saturday, June 25, 2011

blip.me v1.1.4

Turn your mobile phone into a push-to-talk walkie-talkie!

blip.me is a fun, useful, and free way to turn your mobile phone into a push-to-talk walkie-talkie.

+ send and receive free voice notes and free text messages
+ stay in touch with family and close friends
+ simpler than a text message, but personal like a phone call
+ works on Android, iPhone, and other platforms
+ use it just like a push-to-talk (PTT) phone

Have you ever wanted to send a quick note to your friend, but didn't feel like going through the hassle of typing a text message?

blip.me solves this by allowing you to send a blip.me voice note to any friend on your contact list -- it works even if your friend doesn't have blip.me installed yet and even if your friend doesn't have an Android phone!
We realized that sending or receiving your friend's voice in a simple message can draw you closer. We want to make the world a better, more connected place.

What's New:
Bug fixes.

Download:
http://hotfile.com/dl/122105149/96b3c4e/blip.me_v1.1.4.apk.html

No comments:

Post a Comment