Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Backstab HD v1.2.3

“My name is Henry Blake, once a proud officer in England’s Royal Navy. Now I stand a shattered man.
Betrayed, imprisoned, my fiancée taken away, I have now found my freedom - and soon I shall find my revenge.” Take on the role of Henry Blake and help in his quest for justice and revenge. Climb, jump and sneak your way through diverse settings to reach your target and strike down adversaries. Use your deadly fighting skills to defeat your nemesis and anyone else who gets in your way. Roam freely across a huge island and gaze upon its magnificent full-3D environments.

Backstab v1.2.3 Support
Motorola Droid X
Samsung Galaxy S Showcase
Samsung Google Nexus S
Samsung GT-i9000 Galaxy S
Samsung GT-i9000B Galaxy
Samsung GT-i9000T Galaxy S
Samsung GT-P1000 Galaxy Tab
Samsung GT-P1000L
Samsung SCH-i400 Atlas
Samsung SCH-i500 Fascinate/Galaxy S
Samsung SCH-i800 Galaxy Tab
Samsung SGH-i897 Captivate
Samsung SGH-T959 Vibrant
Samsung SPH-D700 Epic 4G
Samsung SPH-P100 Galaxy Tab

Download:
http://www.wupload.com/file/168801975/Backstab_HD_v1.2.3.apk

No comments:

Post a Comment