Wednesday, November 5, 2014

World of Tanks Blitz v1.5.0.150


November 5, an official exit World of Tanks Blitz for Android-based devices in six countries: Finland, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Iceland and Italy.
In the CIS countries, and many others, too, World of Tanks Blitz on Android is not yet launched in pleymarkete, but you can play now. Download the installation file from the link.

The file weighs 40 megabytes. When installing downloaded another 900.

What's New:
-British Line Tanks
-Crew Skills System
-New Map Winter Malinovka

Download:
http://adf.ly/vAkPW

1 comment:

  1. I am amaze with the techology that almost like looking like a fad because it keeps changing. nice stuff on your spare time. I also would like to share what I do during my vacant time and unbelievable! I thought the result is too good to be true. I build an online business which at first was just for fun and to cover up my spare time. But now. I am earning a good money here. Better try it too

    ReplyDelete